2010年4月2日星期五

当飞机起飞的那一刻。。。i am Touching because of U...My Best Buddy

All were coming so rush. Honestly to say that I am not ready to flight. Last Thursday, I just went to apply visa and the next day could be collected. On that day, Joy had told me that I have to fly on the next night after getting visa. These all came too sudden. I had planned to meet my best friends, lemon and key but it was failed in final. I still have many friends want to meet like VCD families, Sony colluagues and Debbie. But that is no choice, I could not make it.


On that day, I sent message out to all my close friends to inform the, exactly that is 1st of April. Most of them thought that was a fool message. Haha! I felt funny as well. I don’t explain more for those who didn’t believe. Of course, I called directly to some of my close friends-Chen Wei & Mun Kuan.


At that night, I felt very touch and appreciated for SS purposely comes to find me have dinner since she is inconvenience to come. Make me so touch. Love you all so much. And, my good+cute+funny roommate also skipped her class to join the dinner, make me felt touch. Actually i felt that i have many things want to share with her although i didn't talk so much to her. That feel like "一切尽在不言中”.


Besides, I also want to say thanks to Lemon for she purposely comes to LCCT and meet me. She is a very very nice and friendly senior and even my good friend.










Furthermore, i feel most touch and almost want cry is my roommate-Pek hern. She purposely skipped class at the last night to join the dinner and drove me to LCCT and gave me her SE handset battery since my battery is gone on that critical time. Without battery, my handset totally could not work and I could not contact the people in Thailand. So she gave me her battery and went back home alone. I blessed her whole the way. My lovely roommate, thank you very much..touch..Love U..Muackz. :* I will take care of your battery as well. Hehe. I had cried after leaving you, T_T.










When the airplane was flying away,i felt i very bu shi de all of you, my best buddies, G18 and my lovely VCD families. I am not enough strong, i was tearing. I don't know where i can meet you all again. I don't know when am i coming back? I don't know will you forget me soonest. I don't want lost contact with you all. I don't want become stranger after i come back. T_T.


I will miss you all always. Please keep update with me. :)


没有评论:

发表评论